My learn: I am learning how to make different shapes with only 7 pieces.
Thursday, September 12, 2013
- I am learning to order fraction of a set.
- I am learning to monitor my maths.
- I can order fraction with different denominator.
- I am learning to solve problems using combination of multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction strategies.
- When the denominator and the numerator are the same it's a whole.
Friday 16 August 2013
Title: Emily the Emerald Fairy Author: Daisy Meadows
Date started: 15.8.13 Date finished: 16.8.13
What was the book about?
This book is about Emily Emerald fairy can’t see the future in pools without her magic jewel. When Rachel and Kirsty start catching glimpses of the future, they realise the emerald can’t be far away.
What did you like about the book?
The part that I liked about the book is when they entered the toy store and they saw different kinds of amazing toys. They even saw a golden cat, sitting on the pyramid of soft toys.
What was your favourite part of the book?
My favourite about this book is when this story showed me about the fairy land. All different kinds of amazing places. they even showed us about the fairyland palace, and Rachel’s house,the buttercup farm, and even Jack frost ice castle.
How many stars would you give this book? Colour the stars.
(5 – Excellent, 1 – Poor)